DELIVERING LEADING EDGE SOLUTIONS
Geaney Engineering Consultants deliver leading edge solutions thanks to some of the most talented mechanical, electrical and energy engineers whom share an abundance of experience. All projects will be delivered to budget, to schedule and to client specific requirements, with maximum efficiency, uncompromised value and a second to none back up service.
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, RETAIL & INDUSTRIAL
From residential to commercial, retail to industrial, and local to European, Geaney Engineering Consultants holds a mass of experience in design and technology which we can offer to our clients. By combining creative thinking, absolute focus on service and attention to detail our engineers have a passion for providing high quality designs giving the client confidence that the needs of the building will be met in a cost-effective energy efficient manner.
Whether the building is a new build project or part of an existing portfolio, whatever the sector, we will provide absolute energy and focus, understanding your requirements to provide the experience to deliver robust designs and solutions.
Our projects conform to the appropriate regulations, are implemented safely and always allow for full maintainability throughout their lifetime.
We consult to the Irish & UK Government, the authors of the Building Regulations and associated Engineering Institutions.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
DELIVERING ENERGY AND CARBON REDUCTION
Geaney Engineering Consultants assists businesses in saving energy, carbon and money, through an affordable and measurable service. The energy division, now headquartered in Ireland, has built a firm reputation across the public and private sectors by designing energy reduction measures, developing programmes of delivery and project managing turnkey solutions which enable our clients to realise significant savings in energy usage, cost and carbon emissions.
Our in-house energy specialists, data analyse, audit, design, install, commission and measure all energy reduction projects and have the capabilities and track-record to manufacture bespoke solutions, where other energy service businesses cannot.
- We can provide fully funded options for energy saving investment projects, so clients will have no up-front capital investment.
- All feasibility studies and detailed engineering design is carried out by our in-house team of energy engineers.
- We are technology and product agnostic which ensures we develop and deliver the best technical and economic solution for our clients.
- We oversee and manage all construction and project delivery.
- Our extensive supply chain ensures success at every stage of the project.
THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our approach ensures that finance and technical solutions are co-developed to deliver the right solution for our clients. Geaney Engineering Consultants, can fully fund scalable projects, from inception through to completion, a model specifically designed for clients who opt to retain their capital resources for other core business investment. Our approach ensures that all technical solutions and finances required are co-developed to deliver the optimum client solution.
OUR CLIENTS CAN BENEFIT FROM:
Our proven solutions are affordable and they support your decision to achieve a successful transition to a low-energy, low-carbon future.
With governments worldwide introducing policies and incentivies to support the delivery of energy reduction and renewable energy solutions, now is the time to streamline your business and avoid any penalty.
INSURANCE SURVEYING SERVICES
FULL M&E SURVEYING SERVICE
Geaney Engineering Consultants operates as a full M&E surveying service, offering the scope and expertise to represent all parties to a full building services engineering evaluation on matters subject to litigation.
Clients include insurance businesses who focus predominately on all domestic, commercial and industrial domains – from property owners to brokers, insurers to underwriters and anyone in between.
Our in-house experience, of Chartered and Post Graduate degree personal, audit and report the true findings and true costs associated in redeveloping all aspects of mechanical and electrical services back to its current state, or above, based on the client’s requirements. Our theoretical and practical expertise in the building services business, ensures our clients receive a full and accurate value of the claim, either for or against.
OUR PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Site or accident inspection / investment grade audit.
- Analyse and benchmark findings.
- Develop a report of findings, cause, responsibilities, solutions and costs.
- If required, legal attendance providing an engineering view-point and rational.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Client Management.
- Professional Expert Witnesses.
- M&E Surveying Services.
- Claim Management, Validation & Verification.
- Fire, flood, storm, pipe and accidental damage.
- H&S, Construction and Building Regulations.
- Project Management of reinstatement of works.
We understand that our services will often be required when the unimaginable has happened and we recognise that, at times like these, a dedicated, passionate and expert team must be on hand to navigate the finer details of procedures to mitigate business impact.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS
Geaney Engineering Consultants have delivered both building services and energy reduction projects to domestic, commercial, industrial and public sector clients. Successful project management has led to clients relying on our understanding to meet their needs to solve each new challenge.
WE BRING A MASS OF EXPERIENCE TO YOUR DESIGN TEAM
Our team of experienced project engineers will control and deliver exceptional time to market projects. From document generation, to industrial developments – we bring a mass of experience to your design team.
OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICE EXTENDS TO:
- Ongoing client consultation throughout the project stages.
- Feasibility reporting.
- Interim management (temporary professional management personnel).
- Lessons learned (reviews of previous projects and “pitfall” identification).
- Estimate generation and cost analysis.
- Project scheduling.
- Safety, risk, design, construction and maintainability reviews.
- Design team coordination in documentation preparation.
- Competitive tendering.
- Procurement services.
- Construction supervision.
- Project handover.
- Maintainability management.
We offer a personal service to each of our clientele, irrespective of the size, complexity or value of your project.
CAD DESIGN SERVICES
DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC CAD OPERATOR BACKGROUNDS
Our CAD operators are trained to provide you with the CAD service you require. Each of our CAD operators have discipline specific backgrounds, in addition to a general portfolio of experience. We utilise a comprehensive range of drafting and simulation software to generate quality outputs and have the capacity to undertake large and small CAD drafting projects to meet your deadlines.
Our CAD software ranges from single line to 3-D capability and our service integrates with the latest M&E software programs and technical libraries for building services design.
SOME OF OUR CAD SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Product design and development through CAD.
- Modification to existing CAD drawings, architectural, mechanical and electrical (HVAC).
- Conversion formatting.
- Demolition and infrastructural drawings.
- Surveying and electronic documentation.
- Audio and data communication plans.
- Scale and section modelling.
HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES
Geaney Engineering Consultants recognise all obligations to comply with all relevant Health and Safety regulations.
COMMITMENT TO IMMACULATE SAFETY RECORD
We have a “top-down” focus on Health & Safety procedures, both within our design office and at the project location. It starts with a 100% commitment from all managers having a belief that nothing is left unturned in the interest of maintaining our immaculate safety record.
We implement the latest safety regimes, are continually looking to improve our procedures and maintain regular contact with regulatory bodies.
We have experience in all aspects of Health & Safety legislation, and can assist throughout the lifecycle of each project.
OUR HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES EXTEND TO:
- Risk assessments.
- Process hazard reviews.
- Safety audits, surveys and statements.
- Safety advise, awareness and training.
- Toolbox talks.
- Project supervisor design stage.
- Project supervisor construction stage.
- Safety file generation.